Terms & Conditions
PHOENIX Interactive GmbH Website Terms and Conditions
This document was last updated July 26th, 2010
Please read this page carefully. It contains the Terms and the Conditions concerning the access and the use of PHOENIX Interactive website(s) and its services:
- • The following Terms and Conditions constitute a valid agreement between you and PHOENIX Interactive GmbH (DBA PHOENIX Interactive).
- • The use of the PHOENIX Interactive website(s) implies the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- • If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you should not use the PHOENIX Interactive website(s).
- • PHOENIX Interactive will periodically re-examine and modify the Terms and Conditions and update this page. The date of the most recent changes will be posted at the top of this page.
- • As these changes will be obligatory for you, we suggest you reading these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- • Any use of the PHOENIX Interactive website(s) or its services will be regarded as an acceptance on behalf of the user of the Terms and Conditions listed here.
- • If you find these terms and conditions unacceptable, please do not use the PHOENIX Interactive website(s) or its services.
- • PHOENIX Interactive reserves the right to suspend the use of our website(s) (including but not limited to warlordccg.de, warlordccg.com, cardmasters.de, warcraft-shop.de) with any individual (or groups of individuals) with discretion, and for any reason, without the obligation of any explanation or warning.
- • Any question in connection with the use of PHOENIX Interactive website(s) and its services must be addressed to email@example.com.
The intellectual property of these pages, as well as any information and material that appears there belongs to PHOENIX Interactive GmbH, unless otherwise specified.
The users of our website(s) commit themselves not to reproduce, modify, diffuse, sell or distribute the contents of our website(s), nor to use it any other manner with a commercial or public aim, even by quoting the source of origin.
This prohibition includes the copying and the adaptation of the code used to generate the PHOENIX Interactive website(s) and all the graphic material that it offers, including buttons, bars, fonts, logos, photographs or other material not specified under these Terms and Conditions, without the express permission of PHOENIX Interactive.
The PHOENIX Interactive website and all related websites, including those which offer services under its mark, are published and maintained by PHOENIX Interactive GmbH.